FAQ – About Samajwadi Smartphone Scheme (Frequently Asked Questions )

Question 1:- What Documents are Required to get Samajwadi Smartphone ?

Answer – You need to upload the scanned copy of the certificate or mark sheet of High school or any other equivalent examination. Only this document is required.

Question 2 :- Where I can Register and Upload The docs For Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana?

Answer – You can do this here on http://samajwadisp.in/public/index.php/register

Question 3 :-How Many Members Of A Family Can Get Samajwadi Smartphone?

Answer – All members of a family are eligible whoever are more than 18 years old and have passed High school exam.

Question 4 :- Can Uttar pradesh Residents who are Living In Other States can Apply For The Samajwadi Smartphone?

Answer – Yes, if you are permanent residents of UP. The governmental enquiry of your eligibility, however, will be deliverted at your permanent address (in UP) only.